Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 85 EKU 77 OT

Featured Replies

EKU simply played a fantastic ballgame. It was not a case of UC playing poorly outside of a few minutes early in the game. I came away very impressed with the Colonels and their coach...

Saw EKU led most of the 1st half but UC came back and tied it up late. I would have loved for Eastern to pull this one out..

  • Author
Saw EKU led most of the 1st half but UC came back and tied it up late. I would have loved for Eastern to pull this one out..

EKU was on fire from the outside. They were right at 60% from 3 at the end of regulation...

Wow. UC was down 2 with 4.6 second left and come back to win in OT.

 

Shows how much these players and this program has matured over the past few years.

OVC could shape up to be a pretty tough conference.

I for one am glad Cincy had to work to win this.Being they play in the Big East it can only help.

More or less, this is big that UC didn't lose. Would be a key loss if their going to be an "on the bubble team" come march.

I also loved how Fox Sports took the game off air with 5 seconds in regulation...

I also loved how Fox Sports took the game off air with 5 seconds in regulation...

 

I gave up on the game and felt the game would go to EKU. I didn't even see the final score until now. UC did not look good at all

I also loved how Fox Sports took the game off air with 5 seconds in regulation...

 

Yeah, they turned it over to talk about hockey! Idiots! :fight:

EKU's coach was an assistant at West Virginia a few seasons ago, he brought a similar style here in that they shoot the 3 and back door teams to death. I would expect if the Colonels can make a run in the OVC tourney and possibly win it, a bigger name school will come knocking...

Mick didn't use his bench near as much as he has been. Only 6 guys played double figure minutes. Somewhat puzzling...

  • Author
Mick didn't use his bench near as much as he has been. Only 6 guys played double figure minutes. Somewhat puzzling...

 

Alvin is sick and Biggie and Steve had no chance guarding their "bigs" on the perimeter. The 6 guys that needed to be on the floor to win the game got the clock...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.