Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Appalachian St. 69

Featured Replies

I surely believe you're trying hard to stir the pot and I could really care less if the starters were in and UK was up by 100. Meeks had one of the most special games in the history of UK basketball and I have no problem with him allowing a player to enjoy himself. Meeks scored the most points ever scored in Freedom Hall and the 6th most ever scored in a Kentucky uniform. Why can't you let a kid enjoy a great day?

 

Stir the pot? I asked a simple darn question: was it wrong for BCG to leave in Meeks up 31 with 3 minutes left. That's stirring the pot? Or is it stirring the pot if I don't agree with your hard-to-believe rationalization?

 

Lastly, if Meeks is somehow not enjoying his day as much because of my posts, give me his number and I'll call him to let him know that everything's fine.

 

Lets do this since you and LBBC have been upset tonite by my questions and retorts. Lets move on.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stir the pot? I asked a simple darn question: was it wrong for BCG to leave in Meeks up 31 with 3 minutes left. That's stirring the pot? Or is it stirring the pot if I don't agree with your hard-to-believe rationalization?

 

Lastly, if Meeks is somehow not enjoying his day as much because of my posts, give me his number and I'll call him to let him know that everything's fine.

 

Lets do this since you and LBBC have been upset tonite by my questions and retorts. Lets move on.

 

I always get upset at questions that have foul intentions. That being said, he was left in with 3 minutes remaining so that he could be brought out individually to a much deserved standing ovation. Nothing more, nothing less. I was the right thing to do rather than bringing him out with the other four players so that he could get his own round of applause.

BCG did the right thing by leaving Meeks and the rest of the regular players in the game. This team is trying to get better.

 

I would have agrued that it was dumb to keep the starters in for so long until I heard an arugement that Roy Williams made the other night..."When the team that is losing by 20-30 points takes their main players out...I will take mine,"

 

With that being said, I am okay with Billy G, keeping them in. Just hope an injury would never occur from this.

I would have agrued that it was dumb to keep the starters in for so long until I heard an arugement that Roy Williams made the other night..."When the team that is losing by 20-30 points takes their main players out...I will take mine,"

 

With that being said, I am okay with Billy G, keeping them in. Just hope an injury would never occur from this.

 

I also agree that the loser must throw up the white flag if they want the dogs called off.

Only 10,000 at the game???

 

Only 6100 at the UC HOME game??

Only 6100 at the UC HOME game??

Thanks for making my point. Irony at its finest...

Thanks for making my point. Irony at its finest...

 

And???

Thanks for making my point. Irony at its finest...

 

That makes no sense..

That makes no sense..

labs has a fascination with opponents attendance numbers. When it's UK fans not showing up, there is always an excuse. Pretty funny stuff...

^Well it wasn't a home game....If the game was in Lexington, it would have had around 20,000....

^Well it wasn't a home game....If the game was in Lexington, it would have had around 20,000....

What happened to the fan base in Louisville? Freedom Hall used to sell out for UK games, and it was seen as throwing a bone to what is thought to be a large fan base in the states largest city. UK isn't any longer relevant in the Ville? Really???

What happened to the fan base in Louisville? Freedom Hall used to sell out for UK games, and it was seen as throwing a bone to what is thought to be a large fan base in the states largest city. UK isn't any longer relevant in the Ville? Really???

 

I have no idea, just stating a fact. I really don't follow or care about attendance numbers.

What happened to the fan base in Louisville? Freedom Hall used to sell out for UK games, and it was seen as throwing a bone to what is thought to be a large fan base in the states largest city. UK isn't any longer relevant in the Ville? Really???

 

It has nothing to with the fanbase, its still there. Freedom Hall sucks, and its MUCH easier to stay at home and watch the Cats put a whooping on a lowly team from Boone then to go out on the weekend before Christmas and set in that sorry excuse for an arena.

It has nothing to with the fanbase, its still there. Freedom Hall sucks, and its MUCH easier to stay at home and watch the Cats put a whooping on a lowly team from Boone then to go out on the weekend before Christmas and set in that sorry excuse for an arena.

Sounds like apathy to me...

Sounds like apathy to me...

 

Make UK top ten in the country and the place would have sold out.

I agree with gt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.