Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Appalachian St. 69

Featured Replies

Why pay full price for a ticket and drive to Louisville to watch one decent team beat up on a have-not?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why pay full price for a ticket and drive to Louisville to watch one decent team beat up on a have-not?

I thought UK had a huge following IN Louisville???

I thought UK had a huge following IN Louisville???
Me too. I guess other UK fans are as bored with Billy-ball and its cupcake diet as I am.

Who cares? UK isn't as good as they have been in the past, support for them around the state is down a little bit shocking news, add all the other stuff xmas weekend another bad no name team they are playing blah blah blah.

I thought UK had a huge following IN Louisville???

 

Don't see why you would throw in this thread. UCs attendance is horrible. In their own building. Would UC ever have a following in another OH city. No way! How would UC do if they went to let's say well anywhere else? Wouldn't have enough fans to get up a game of Texas Holdem. Now lets say UK comes to UCs campus and plays Miss St. Sellout or close. Not 2500 people.. Come on...

Don't see why you would throw in this thread. UCs attendance is horrible. In their own building. Would UC ever have a following in another OH city. No way! How would UC do if they went to let's say well anywhere else? Wouldn't have enough fans to get up a game of Texas Holdem. Now lets say UK comes to UCs campus and plays Miss St. Sellout or close. Not 2500 people.. Come on...

Where did I mention UC? labs is always quick to point out attendance numbers for UC and UL when it's not good. Simply noting the irony in his own back yard...

Where did I mention UC? labs is always quick to point out attendance numbers for UC and UL when it's not good. Simply noting the irony in his own back yard...

 

The irony is that the #1 UC fan on this board would bring up another teams following. :lol:

Where did I mention UC? labs is always quick to point out attendance numbers for UC and UL when it's not good. Simply noting the irony in his own back yard...

 

LABS didn't make any excuses?

 

Personally, I hope we do away with the game at Freedom Hall, particularly since the attendance has sagged in recent years. I would much rather prefer a game in Cincinnati, or maybe the new Bank of Kentucky Center...

The irony is that the #1 UC fan on this board would bring up another teams following. :lol:

The UC fan base is next to nothing right now. Never said otherwise. However, mighty UK is not drawing well either. Has Rupp sold out for a game yet? Maybe Miami???

LABS didn't make any excuses?

 

Personally, I hope we do away with the game at Freedom Hall, particularly since the attendance has sagged in recent years. I would much rather prefer a game in Cincinnati, or maybe the new Bank of Kentucky Center...

 

Pretty sure they didn't draw well at US Bank the last few times they played there either...

LABS didn't make any excuses?

 

Personally, I hope we do away with the game at Freedom Hall, particularly since the attendance has sagged in recent years. I would much rather prefer a game in Cincinnati, or maybe the new Bank of Kentucky Center...

 

They'd have to bring in a sacrificial lamb, maybe the local Big East team:lol::lol:

Pretty sure they didn't draw well at US Bank the last few times they played there either...

 

Didn't sell out. Thats for sure. The last was one was about 75% full. Better than the home team would do. Right?

Didn't sell out. Thats for sure. The last was one was about 75% full. Better than the home team would do. Right?

Thought this was about UK and only 10,000 in Freedom Hall. Focus it on UC if you'd like, I could care less...

The UC fan base is next to nothing right now. Never said otherwise. However, mighty UK is not drawing well either. Has Rupp sold out for a game yet? Maybe Miami???

 

Not drawing well? That'd be false.

They'd have to bring in a sacrificial lamb, maybe the local Big East team:lol::lol:

 

The one with a better record and RPI? That one? Really???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.