Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Appalachian St. 69

Featured Replies

Any shot of UK being ranked any time soon?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only 10,000 at the game???

 

Game was played at Freedom Hall. :lol:

 

 

Doesn't Freedom Hall hold close to 18, 000? That's pretty sad if the arena was only more than half full.

  • Author
Doesn't Freedom Hall hold close to 18, 000? That's pretty sad if the arena was only more than half full.

 

It was a noon start against an awful team. I know the argument has been made that UK would sell out in the past regardless of who they played, but I'm sure those things played a factor.

Doesn't Freedom Hall hold close to 18, 000? That's pretty sad if the arena was only more than half full.

 

18,865.

 

There were just over 10,000 people at the game, according to the box score.

 

There were 6,000 people at UK's open practice there (I guess it was yesterday).

It was a noon start against an awful team. I know the argument has been made that UK would sell out in the past regardless of who they played, but I'm sure those things played a factor.

 

 

I'm sure all of the things you mentioned were a factor, but to me it also shows that there's no reason to continue the tradition of playing a game at Freedom Hall every year.

About what I figured on this one (blowout). I will have to wait anD watch the delayed broadcast (we didn't get the live broadcast:irked:) before I comment any futher.

 

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!:flame:

I'll be watching the replay tonight also.

If only 10000 showed up maybe we can get a game for the people of Eastern Ky at the Expo Center in Pikeville.

Nope, not at all. Im sure they knew that Meeks was getting close to Issel and I dont see a problem with letting him stay in the game and try to break it

 

How many points would they have to be up before you'd take Meeks out in this situation?

Got to watch the second half with my son at Applebee's and it was an enjoyable 2nd half. I like the defensive pressure and Meeks has always been one of my favorite players.

 

Enjoyed them giving Pratt a hard time as he watched Meeks break his record.

How many points would they have to be up before you'd take Meeks out in this situation?

 

2 minutes left in the game unless he was one basket away.

Got to watch the second half with my son at Applebee's and it was an enjoyable 2nd half. I like the defensive pressure and Meeks has always been one of my favorite players.

 

Enjoyed them giving Pratt a hard time as he watched Meeks break his record.

 

Did Pratt have the scoring record in Luoisville?

Did Pratt have the scoring record in Luoisville?

 

 

Yes. Pratt had the record at 42 points. They kept showing Pratt during the game, and he was all smiles the whole time.

Mike is a class guy and he really like Jodie Meeks. I am sure that he wouldn't have wanted any other guy to break it. What year did Pratt set the record, did they say, I didn't see the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.