December 13, 200817 yr I guess the Cincinnati CBS is still with G-Town, Lexington CBS is with UK. I think that explains it. :lol: Nashville still with UM/GT as well.:cry:
December 13, 200817 yr IU is horrible. I wonder how many of these players will actually play next year when Tom C gets his players in. They have 8 turnovers already and every player on Kentucky's roster has double digits already. So I'm going to say virtually none will be around. :lol:
December 13, 200817 yr It sure would be ironic if the Cats win this game by 98 points. :laugh::laugh::lol: :flame:
December 13, 200817 yr Author IU is horrible. I wonder how many of these players will actually play next year when Tom C gets his players in. They'll play plenty - in intramurals.
December 13, 200817 yr Author Wow, G'town wins and then just throws the ball up to celebrate victory - and it banks in for 3 more points at the buzzer... :lol:
December 13, 200817 yr Author They just said that "Kentucky is a juggernaut..." and "they look like the Kentucky of old... :lol::lol::lol:
December 13, 200817 yr They just said that "Kentucky is a juggernaut..." and "they look like the Kentucky of old... :lol::lol::lol: It's funny when you get national announcers who haven't seen Kentucky play AT ALL this year. :lol:
December 13, 200817 yr Wow, G'town wins and then just throws the ball up to celebrate victory - and it banks in for 3 more points at the buzzer... :lol: Spread was -6. :lol: Wow.
December 13, 200817 yr You know, I know IU is awful, just awful, but any day UK can beat IU is a good one. It'd be more satisfying if they were any good, but still, it's nice. IU probably felt the same way the last couple of years.
December 13, 200817 yr Author They just said Liggins is probably the most talented player on the UK roster :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.