Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana UPDATES

Featured Replies

Rivalry games only mean something when the teams are good and neither team is so....

  • Replies 132
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Rivalry games only mean something when the teams are good and neither team is so....

 

You see the difference is this - Kentucky has the potential to be good. They have enough players to be a top 25 team.

  • Author
Rivalry games only mean something when the teams are good and neither team is so....

 

And for the record, rivalry games are important even if both teams are winless.

Aweful 2nd half for the cats

  • Author

I think Slone is my favorite Wildcat (and that's saying alot because I am very anti-Paintsville) because he gives the effort that a Kentucky player should give.

  • Author

Did the announcers just say that U of L looked very impressive today? Wow.

I think Slone is my favorite Wildcat (and that's saying alot because I am very anti-Paintsville) because he gives the effort that a Kentucky player should give.

I swear if Landon was a little faster then he could give UK 7-8 minutes a game..He's the best passer on the team

  • Author
I swear if Landon was a little faster then he could give UK 7-8 minutes a game..He's the best passer on the team

 

I think he's 5 times better than Porter - in all facets of the game.

  • Author

Well, a win is a win, but this was a pathetic display by UK for 32 minutes. The first 8 were great, but the rest was terrible. I'm more disappointed with this win than I can ever remember being after a UK win.

  • Author

Who in the world is Halsell?

  • Author

It almost looks like IU is shaving points or something.

  • Author

Pathetic.

 

Go Cats!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.