Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Author
Can IU get a continuous clock in the second half? Even on the commercial breaks?:D

 

I think we need to drill them.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Harrelson is the Rifleman today.

Harrellson does not mind to jack em up...

I don't think I have ever seen Porter make a 3.

  • Author
I don't think I have ever seen Porter make a 3.

 

The sad thing is that all we need him to do ideally is play 8-10 minutes and hit a couple of open shots. Nothing more, nothing less...

Being picked to guard Porter is like CCH24 getting picked to guard the girl.:p

The sad thing is that all we need him to do ideally is play 8-10 minutes and hit a couple of open shots. Nothing more, nothing less...

 

Offense goes out the window with Porter in the game...

  • Author

Porter is terrible on both ends. Come on coach - put Galloway back in.

  • Author

I'm so tired of watching Porter throw the ball all over the place.

  • Author

Galloway must feel like crap. He starts the game, plays the best he has all season and then hits the bench for the rest of the half while Porter eats up all of the minutes. :confused:

  • Author

IU with 13 points the first half :lol:

15 first half Turnovers for IU.

  • Author
15 first half Turnovers for IU.

 

I think UK had 12:sssh:

I think the announcers are drunk. It was the end of the half buzzer and he goes on theres a shot clock violation and then says ok thats the end of the half wow that was quick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.