Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana UPDATES

Featured Replies

Porter comes up with AIR. :lol: Both these teams suck.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'd pull 5 players that will give 100% off the bench if I were coaching UK. IU isn't good enough to come back and win. This would be a great spot to send a message to the "superstars".

I'd pull 5 players that will give 100% off the bench if I were coaching UK. IU isn't good enough to come back and win. This would be a great spot to send a message to the "superstars".

 

My dad said the same thing like 10 seconds ago!

  • Author
My dad said the same thing like 10 seconds ago!

 

I'm a firm believer in laying it all on the line in every game. I can't get into this "we're better than you so we're going to take a break" crap.

  • Author

I play harder than these losers at my church on Tuesday nights.

I'm amazed that the Cats don't have the heart to pound this pathetic Indiana team. I would be trying to beat them by 100 if I was on the team. I hate lazy players.

Maybe they can't.

  • Author
Maybe they can't.

 

There isn't anyone in America that can't give some effort.

We decided to watch our Christmas tree after the first half...

There isn't anyone in America that can't give some effort.

 

Just meant maybe they can't put it away like you're saying.

  • Author
Just meant maybe they can't put it away like you're saying.

 

If they played hard the full time, they'd be up by 50 right now.

I'd pull 5 players that will give 100% off the bench if I were coaching UK. IU isn't good enough to come back and win. This would be a great spot to send a message to the "superstars".
BCG sent a message to the players when he rewarded Liggins for refusing to play by starting him the next game.
  • Author

Terrible pass by Liggins.

If they played hard the full time, they'd be up by 50 right now.

 

So you're saying they' ve quit?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.