December 13, 200817 yr Author How are you guys already seeing the game? CBS broke away and said "ok we'll update you on this game but we are going to get you to your game in Lexington now..."
December 13, 200817 yr I guess the Cincinnati CBS is still with G-Town, Lexington CBS is with UK. I think that explains it. :lol:
December 13, 200817 yr Sure wish I could watch the game... I am on Cincinnati network. So annoying... just like the 9PM ESPN nights happens way to often.
December 13, 200817 yr They didn't switch for me. You aren't missing much and these announcers don't know how bad Indiana is because they are saying this is the best Kentucky has looked all year. Kentucky has looked great against god awful teams.
December 13, 200817 yr I love how CBS crams there programming tighter than a banjo string... they only allow two hours for a NCAA basketball game, 90% take longer than that.
December 13, 200817 yr IU is horrible. I wonder how many of these players will actually play next year when Tom C gets his players in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.