Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana UPDATES

Featured Replies

I think UK had 12:sssh:

 

Why would I :sssh:

:lol:

  • Replies 132
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Here's my thoughts on the first half:

 

- Liggins looks awful

- Porter looks worse

- Galloway looks great and gets benched

- Stewart gets another slap in the face with .2 seconds of playing time

- Slone is a contributor on this team

- Stevenson was the best player in the first half

- Meeks is hot

- Patterson with two quick fouls

- Harrellson is looking good on offense

- Cats should have 50+ points at the half

  • Author
I think the announcers are drunk. It was the end of the half buzzer and he goes on theres a shot clock violation and then says ok thats the end of the half wow that was quick.

 

Probably the worst announcing I've heard this season.

  • Author

The Cats look terrible to start the 2nd half.

 

Again, Galloway plays 2 minutes and heads to the bench :sleep:

  • Author

The Cats continue to play like they uninterested...

 

I don't know what BCG is going to have to do to get maximum effort out of these losers.

  • Author

Anyone else even watching the game anymore?

 

The Cats look absolutely terrible so far in the 2nd half.

Anyone else even watching the game anymore?

 

The Cats look absolutely terrible so far in the 2nd half.

 

I've got it on...not very interesting so it's pretty hard to watch

  • Author
I've got it on...not very interesting so it's pretty hard to watch

 

I'm amazed that the Cats don't have the heart to pound this pathetic Indiana team. I would be trying to beat them by 100 if I was on the team. I hate lazy players.

I actually think that was a good call.

I'm amazed that the Cats don't have the heart to pound this pathetic Indiana team. I would be trying to beat them by 100 if I was on the team. I hate lazy players.

 

Me too, especially after what happened last year. Some of the players weren't here, but there are enough to remember.

  • Author

If they don't win this game by 30, I think its a loss.

What amazes me the most if the lack of fundamentals, they can't execute on a game to game base. It's stuff every guy on my HS team could do well. Who is teaching these kids how to throw entry passes?

  • Author

UK with no FG's in the last 6 minutes. Pathetic.

  • Author

Porter with the nice big airball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.