Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Indiana UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah, that pass led to a Stevenson injury.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So you're saying they' ve quit?

 

That's absolutely what I'm saying and I'm disgusted by it as a UK fan.

That's absolutely what I'm saying and I'm disgusted by it as a UK fan.

 

Wouldn't you rather have a team that's just not very good than a team of quitters?

  • Author
Wouldn't you rather have a team that's just not very good than a team of quitters?

 

At UK right now, I get to have the best of both worlds. :thumb:

  • Author

At the under 8:00 timeout, Kentucky STILL does not have 50 points on the board.

At UK right now, I get to have the best of both worlds. :thumb:

 

Hahaha!

  • Author

I'm serious. This is a loss for UK, IMO.

  • Author

UK has the talent to be top 25 and the willpower to do nothing.

UK has the talent to be top 25

Could not disagree more.

  • Author
Could not disagree more.

 

Are you saying that throughout the roster, UK doesn't have more talented players than Davidson?

It's not always easy to keep the intensity up when you go up big in a game very early and especially with a young team like this. They don't know how to finish game yet. Obviously this isn't a loss Wireman. :rolleyes:

  • Author
It's not always easy to keep the intensity up when you go up big in a game very early and especially with a young team like this. They don't know how to finish game yet. Obviously this isn't a loss Wireman. :rolleyes:

 

This is a loss in the building process. I'll take a win any day, but this is a very disappointing performance.

They are flirting right along the lines of where the spread is meaning this game is going just like people thought it would. I don't see why you are so upset about it.

  • Author
They are flirting right along the lines of where the spread is meaning this game is going just like people thought it would. I don't see why you are so upset about it.

 

Because UK should be up by about 40 right now. This is a rivalry game and they can't stay motivated enough to get some revenge for last season's debacle?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.