Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 81 Duke 73

Featured Replies

Michigan upsets another top 10 team.

 

Great win for the Wolverines :thumb:

I think this one was posted first..

Good win for the Maize and Blue.

Always a good day when Duke gets beat.

 

I have a feeling you will be seeing a few of those this year.

Always a good day when Duke gets beat.

 

BBI... I dont even know :lol:

 

I have a feeling you will be seeing a few of those this year.

 

I wouldn't go that far. Yes, they will lose games this year but not alot.

Woo-Hoo

 

 

 

I wouldn't go that far. Yes, they will lose games this year but not alot.

 

Huh, where did I say they will lose a lot of games. I said, I have a feeling he will be seeing a few of those. :confused:

Michigan's really setting themselves up nicely for an NCAA bid as long as they don't blow some W's they should easily get. I really like their chances in the BIG 10 this year as well, I have been impressed with the way they play, and are hard to beat at Ann Arbor.

Love seeing Duke lose. I don't believe this team is a top 5 team, not even a top 12 team..

 

UM is getting things turned around, they have an amazing coach..

:laugh: Love to see an overated Duke team go down... :laugh:

Edited by STRIKE3
edited to Duke

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.