Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 81 Duke 73

Featured Replies

Michigan was impressive, guarding the perimeter today and denying, dribble penetration by the guards consistently.

:laugh: Love to see an overated Duke team go down... :laugh:

 

Oh you just wait, you'll get yours:fight::fire::fight:.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feb 11th :lol:

Huh, where did I say they will lose a lot of games. I said, I have a feeling he will be seeing a few of those. :confused:

 

Oh sorry FF, I read it wrong:D.

Oh you just wait, you'll get yours:fight::fire::fight:.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feb 11th :lol:

 

Which Team are u referencing the Feb 11th comment to?:confused:

Which Team are u referencing the Feb 11th comment to?:confused:

 

They play UNC, ScarHeel is a UNC fan.

Figured since you asked Grizzly that I'd say it....HAHA

Oh you just wait, you'll get yours:fight::fire::fight:.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feb 11th :lol:

 

Righhhhhhht...:thumb: :lol: :D

Figured since you asked Grizzly that I'd say it....HAHA

 

Uh what was the score of that UK game :D

 

Righhhhhhht...:thumb: :lol: :D

 

Oh yeah its on :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.