Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 103 Lamar 61

Featured Replies

I haven't come close to putting put that tag on anyone since that team but I believe that you may be right. Time (the rest of the season) will tell but I certainly do not see a weakness anywhere.

 

Besides if we do that and it jynx them .....all the better. :ylsuper::D

 

Oh, don't get me wrong, I look forward to seeing them lose at some point, but to be honest, they look alot like a pro team in many facets of the game. I think Lawson is the key to the puzzle. If they were to lose him to injury, they would be very beatable.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasn't fighting, but it's the same basic concept. The refs obviously thought what he did was bad enough to warrant an ejection. If they don't suspend him, it makes the whole policy look like a sham IMO.

 

Disagree.

 

You have to look at the intent of the rule and to do that you have to look at the incident that brought it about. The brawl that broke out in the football game started this policy. Do you think the slap is at or near the same level as the football fight?

Disagree.

 

You have to look at the intent of the rule and to do that you have to look at the incident that brought it about. The brawl that broke out in the football game started this policy. Do you think the slap is at or near the same level as the football fight?

 

What do you think the ZERO in zero tolerance means?

What do you think the ZERO in zero tolerance means?

 

It means if you are in a real fight you're out.

 

This wasn't that.

 

A player can get ejected for fighting for a hard shove. Is that "fighting?"

It means if you are in a real fight you're out.

 

This wasn't that.

 

A player can get ejected for fighting for a hard shove. Is that "fighting?"

 

I didn't see any hard shoves. I saw an open-handed swing at an opponents face and an ejection.

That Darius dunk was sick!

 

If anyone was at the game in the seats right behind the goal where Darius dunked, and saw/heard a young lady jump up and shout, "HE WENT TO MY SCHOOL", that would have been mcdaughter.:D

^ What game are we talking about last nights game???

I didn't see any hard shoves. I saw an open-handed swing at an opponents face and an ejection.

 

I'd argue that a hard shove is more violent than an open-handed swat. Neither are worth being suspended over.

^ What game are we talking about last nights game???

 

That would be the one.

Other than getting spanked, I don't think many saw it as a bad loss...:lol:

 

I wouldn't say spanked, I mean, they only beat us by 5 more then Western beat UL.

  • Author
If anyone was at the game in the seats right behind the goal where Darius dunked, and saw/heard a young lady jump up and shout, "HE WENT TO MY SCHOOL", that would have been mcdaughter.:D

 

:laugh:

Edited by WildcatScratchFever

Very good game for the Wildcats.

Are you talking about Harris or Porter? Or Both?I feel we need both of them healthy to win...

 

I agree, Michael Porter's 20 turnovers a game could really come in handy.

I think anybody that is glad to see either Harris or Porter injured and possibly out of a game or two has issues (and not necessarily basketball-related issues). I ran into a guy today that said "hopefully Porter is out for the rest of the season..." I just think that kind of thought process is a poor effort (but that's JMO, of course). :thumb:

How about Galloway, he has a little Erik Daniels like passing. Just needs confidence in his shot. I have been saying all year Liggins is the answer at guard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.