Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 103 Lamar 61

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liggins was the Wildcat Player of the Game

WOOPS! I mean not out for season. Wow that looked really bad. My fault. I hope they are ok.

WOOPS! I mean not out for season. Wow that looked really bad. My fault. I hope they are ok.
....:thumb:

They looked better...

 

Have to start rebounding on the defensive end.

Does anyone know latest on Harris and/or Porter? Will Porter play Saturday?

They looked good, Liggins had a bit of a coming out party..

They lessened the turnovers..

Galloway looked good..

They are getting better.

Does anyone know latest on Harris and/or Porter? Will Porter play Saturday?

 

I can't help but hope that he stays out the game to rest up and heal. We may have a shot against Miami if he don't play.

So has anyone heard whether or not McClinton is suspended for the game Friday night?

I can't help but hope that he stays out the game to rest up and heal. We may have a shot against Miami if he don't play.

 

Are you talking about Harris or Porter? Or Both?I feel we need both of them healthy to win...

Are you talking about Harris or Porter? Or Both?I feel we need both of them healthy to win...

 

Disagree....Harris, yes. Porter should have a permanent seat next to Donald Williams on the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.