Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 103 Lamar 61

Featured Replies

UNC right now is making Kentucky's loss to them not look so bad.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zero tolerance policy for what?

 

Never mind. I found what you were talking about.

 

What happened with this kid was NOT fighting.

Because Miami supposedly has a zero tolerance policy....Not sitting him out shows they aren't really serious about it.

 

I want McClinton to play. Kentucky has made some strides the past few weeks, and I'd like to see how they match up against a quality team.

Never mind. I found what you were talking about.

 

What happened with this kid was NOT fighting.

 

They just said in the UNC game that its still under review and no decisions have been made yet.

UNC right now is making Kentucky's loss to them not look so bad.

 

Other than getting spanked, I don't think many saw it as a bad loss...:lol:

Early season losses aren't always such a bad thing. Now don't get me wrong, losing to VMI was a bad thing, but losing early in the year can help bring your team together as a family, and start focusing more on the task ahead, rather than behind you. I look for Kentucky to get better and better as this season rolls on. Lamar wasn't a very good team, but Kentucky showed in just the first few minutes of the first half that they were coming out firing. Back to back threes by Meeks and Harris really showed that they were ready to play tonight. Get to whoop up on the Canes Saturday night!

UNC right now is making Kentucky's loss to them not look so bad.

 

Is there such a thing as a bad loss to the #1 team in the country?

 

BTW, does anyone else get the feeling as the season is progressing that everyone else is just playing for second place?

Never mind. I found what you were talking about.

 

What happened with this kid was NOT fighting.

 

It wasn't fighting, but it's the same basic concept. The refs obviously thought what he did was bad enough to warrant an ejection. If they don't suspend him, it makes the whole policy look like a sham IMO.

There is such thing as a bad loss to a #1 team when you have 28 turnovers. UK has to compete better than that. UNC is a great team, but I just feel UK could have done a whole lot better. But you are right, it wasn't so much of a bad loss. Just not what us UK fans are used to. Good point though!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3741394

 

This is what the coach had to say...

 

Is there such a thing as a bad loss to the #1 team in the country?

 

BTW, does anyone else get the feeling as the season is progressing that everyone else is just playing for second place?

 

At this point it's hard to imagine anyone being able to compete with UNC. It seems like we've been saying this for the last 3 years though.

Is there such a thing as a bad loss to the #1 team in the country?

 

BTW, does anyone else get the feeling as the season is progressing that everyone else is just playing for second place?

 

UNC is the best team I've seen in college since the 1996 Cats team :thumb:

So according to him does that make it right? Thugs playing sports at Miami (FL), what a shocker...:lol:

 

:laugh: That's what I was about to say.

Now, for this game ............imo was good to see Liggins break out of it and play well. Hopefully this will get him going.. I was also pleased with the fewer turnovers tonight. They keep improving on that aspect and I may have to drop my "Team Turnover" nickname for this team. :D. I also liked how they were going inside and especially to Patterson more.

Another win over a far weaker opponet but it beats losing to someone that you should beat (like we did earlier in the opener). Lets get ready for a not a bad Miami team on Saturday.

Four in a row, hopefully we can get a good streak going.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

 

I hope that Harris will be o.k., that was ugly to say the least. Porter may play if the swelling on that side of his face goes down :eek:, especially the eye, it looked like it was just about swollen shut when he returned to the bench. 10 stitches over an eye , he is really very fortunate that more damage wasn't done.

UNC is the best team I've seen in college since the 1996 Cats team :thumb:

 

I haven't come close to putting put that tag on anyone since that team but I believe that you may be right. Time (the rest of the season) will tell but I certainly do not see a weakness anywhere.

 

Besides if we do that and it jynx them .....all the better. :ylsuper::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.