Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 103 Lamar 61

Featured Replies

So has anyone heard whether or not McClinton is suspended for the game Friday night?

 

Probably would've heard something today if he was... Since we didn't, I assume he's not.

 

Game is Saturday, btw.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably would've heard something today if he was... Since we didn't, I assume he's not.

 

Game is Saturday, btw.

 

:lol: Duh, I knew that.

 

That's stupid. I thought Miami (FL) had a zero tolerance policy? I guess that only applies if it doesn't affect their chances.

Probably would've heard something today if he was... Since we didn't, I assume he's not.

 

Game is Saturday, btw.

 

He is not suspended as of now and his coach is actually defending him by saying he was just retaliating to being slapped first. Nice zero tolerance policy at Miami... :sleep:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3741394

 

This is what the coach had to say...

 

After watching the tape I was disappointed and I felt that Jack reacted to being hit in the face,'' Haith said. "I was told by the official, Bryan Kersey, that [Crater] had bloodied his nose and that's why Jack was ejected. I never saw any blood. The kid stayed in the game. Jack was reacting to being hit in the face.'
Disagree....Harris, yes. Porter should have a permanent seat next to Donald Williams on the bench.

 

I guess you have your opinion and I have mine...If you feel like Porter is that bad then you must really not like Gillispie as UKs Coach....:rolleyes:

I guess you have your opinion and I have mine...If you feel like Porter is that bad then you must really not like Gillispie as UKs Coach....:rolleyes:

 

What does my opinion on Porter have to do with Coach G.? :confused:

McClinton is a very good ball player.

 

Maybe we should send Krebs in to slap him and hope that he reacts the same way he did against Ohio State :lol:

What does my opinion on Porter have to do with Coach G.? :confused:

 

Coach G. has him starting/Playing...:thumb:

Right now the depth chart at PG is...

1. Porter

2. Liggins

3. Galloway

 

and it should be hopefully by the next game...

1. Liggins

2. Galloway

3. Porter

Hopefully Porter was given some pain meds, that was a vicious head to head collision.

If the NCAA doesn't require him to sit out, why should he?

 

I wouldn't sit him out based on what I saw. He made a mistake. He was ejected. Cost his team a W. That's enough in my book.

Hopefully Porter was given some pain meds, that was a vicious head to head collision.

 

He was back on the bench for the second half, sporting a huge eye bandage and one nice shiner.

If the NCAA doesn't require him to sit out, why should he?

 

I wouldn't sit him out based on what I saw. He made a mistake. He was ejected. Cost his team a W. That's enough in my book.

 

Because Miami supposedly has a zero tolerance policy....Not sitting him out shows they aren't really serious about it.

Because Miami supposedly has a zero tolerance policy....Not sitting him out shows they aren't really serious about it.

 

Zero tolerance policy for what?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.