West Carter vs. Raceland

and being the toughest has very little to do with West.

Elliottt is a given, but when you add East, West, and Morgan I feel safe to say that the 62nd will have the best region winning percentage. I also believe that will be true if you figure winning percentage without using the Elliott wins.

You may be exactly right but after seeing West play twice and Morgan once already this year I'm afraid that the 62nd is weak on the bottom end. I could be completely wrong but after seeing West struggle with Greenup the way that they did it could be a long year in Olive Hill.

I don't think it is any secret that Raceland will look a lot different from the first two or three weeks of the season the second half of the season. I think Raceland will improve dramatically after the football players get their basketball legs back.

I, honestly, don't know much about what West Carter is going to look like this season, but I think Raceland will hang with them. Good luck to both teams.

Did you happen to see West beat Huntington High by 12 at Heart of the Parks?

Raceland is not where they should be, due to football, but they are still pretty good. Barker and Risner should be able to hold their own until Boyles and company get in B-ball shape.