November 25, 200817 yr Points or shot attempts? :lol: 20 points, only had to shoot the ball 14 times to get to that number. The yahoo stats link gives "the shooter" 20 points, oh well, it doesn't really matter.
November 25, 200817 yr :lol: 20 points, only had to shoot the ball 14 times to get to that number. The yahoo stats link gives "the shooter" 20 points, oh well, it doesn't really matter. :thumb:
November 25, 200817 yr ESPN has a lot different stats than Yahoo. They always do. ukathletics is best but it takes time for them to get it on the website usually
November 25, 200817 yr We had fun with this last year when Kentucky got on a roll in conference and turned their season around. No reason to wait til later, let's start now. :lol:
November 25, 200817 yr We had fun with this last year when Kentucky got on a roll in conference and turned their season around. No reason to wait til later, let's start now. :lol: :lol: That win moved us up 5 slots.
November 25, 200817 yr 19 Turnovers is still way to many against a weak team like that. They played better tonight. They only had 4 or 6 turnovers at the half. I bet they had roughly 5-7 turnovers in the last 6 minutes or so of the game.
November 25, 200817 yr Take that Gardner Webb. We beat a team that beat you this year. Kentucky Rules, Gardner Webb drools!!!! :banana:
November 25, 200817 yr Kentucky would kill VMI if they played right now. Unfortunately, we weren't prepared to play them when we had them scheduled. :mad:
November 25, 200817 yr I think this was a nice step forward for the Cats. Obviously the competition wasn't stellar, but I liked this game a lot better than the Delaware game. Patterson did a lot better job getting in position, IMO. That's what he'll have to do every game. I also like Miller starting, and Liggins getting in early. Thats my favorite lineup at this point. Especially with Liggins starting to show his 3 point shot. With his passing ability, that could really open things up for Patterson/Meeks.
November 25, 200817 yr I think this was a nice step forward for the Cats. Obviously the competition wasn't stellar, but I liked this game a lot better than the Delaware game. Patterson did a lot better job getting in position, IMO. That's what he'll have to do every game. I also like Miller starting, and Liggins getting in early. Thats my favorite lineup at this point. Especially with Liggins starting to show his 3 point shot. With his passing ability, that could really open things up for Patterson/Meeks. The competition was extremely bad. It takes all the fun out of watching the game. I don't think Liggins will or ever develope into a point guard.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.