Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 91 Longwood 57

Featured Replies

^ That's a solid game for Harris

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

No more should be expected of Harris.

Maybe you guys thought I was being sarcastic? I really did believe that Harris looked back to his old self, which was a good thing.

Let's look at the unnecessarily early Tournament Resume:

 

Kentucky Wildcats

 

2-2

 

Key Win: Longwood

 

Key Loss: VMI

 

RPI: 191

 

SOS: 156

 

Are the Cats in? :lol:

 

 

Yep, It's UK:dancingpa

kentucky did come away with a solid win but they have many things they need to improve on.....they looked very clumsy against a weak opponent and turnovers cant happen like that if u want to beat ranked teams

 

I did like the way Patterson came out. He had a subpar performance in the previous game, but he looked very impressive (despite the competition), I liked the effort.

I think liggins is going to be an outstanding player. I agree with Mobaar, it's hard to write off a college basketball 4 games into his career.

 

I think Liggins needs more of these confidence games to get the feel of College Basketball. He's still a long ways away though

Markie Krebs and Landon Slone see the floor. Awesome.

Harris can brick wide open 3's like no other...

Harris can brick wide open 3's like no other...

 

Miller was equally as bad

Will Krebs be used as a 3 pt specialist sometime this year? I know that he's not the quickest dude around, but he can shoot, is smart, and works his tail off.

19 Turnovers is still way to many against a weak team like that.

 

I definitely agree. UK assist to turnover ratio this year has got to be the worst in the nation.

BCG said he watched 18 Longwood games in preparation for this game. Think he was taking them seriously?

BCG said he watched 18 Longwood games in preparation for this game. Think he was taking them seriously?

 

That would be sheer punishment. :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.