Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 91 Longwood 57

Featured Replies

They played better tonight.

They only had 4 or 6 turnovers at the half.

I bet they had roughly 5-7 turnovers in the last 6 minutes or so of the game.

 

I'd say that's accurate. The scrubs were tossing the ball into the stands.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win. Now, let's get that other bunch of Wildcats Friday, just off the Vegas Strip.

The competition was extremely bad. It takes all the fun out of watching the game. I don't think Liggins will or ever develope into a point guard.

 

 

Your saying that about Liggins after 6 Games? :sleep: Give the guy a chance.:rolleyes:

We had fun with this last year when Kentucky got on a roll in conference and turned their season around. No reason to wait til later, let's start now. :lol:

 

It's just too bad I don't put any stock into RPI rankings when the top three teams are Siena, Butler and Evansville. :lol:

Your saying that about Liggins after 6 Games? :sleep: Give the guy a chance.:rolleyes:

 

I'm not saying he can't play, but he's not a point guard.:rolleyes:

Harris looked like his old self again

Let's look at the unnecessarily early Tournament Resume:

 

Kentucky Wildcats

 

2-2

 

Key Win: Longwood

 

Key Loss: VMI

 

RPI: 191

 

SOS: 156

 

Are the Cats in? :lol:

Harris looked like his old self again

 

He had 9 points and 8 rebounds while shooting 4-6 from the field.

The competition was extremely bad. It takes all the fun out of watching the game. I don't think Liggins will or ever develope into a point guard.

 

Of course Longwood is weak. I still saw several things I liked that I didn't see in previous games against equally weak competition.

 

As far as your judgement of Liggins, you're crazy. He's played a grand total of 80 minutes of college basketball, is leading the team in assists, and has a higher 3 point % than Meeks.

 

Liggins will be more than fine.

I think liggins is going to be an outstanding player. I agree with Mobaar, it's hard to write off a college basketball 4 games into his career.

He had 9 points and 8 rebounds while shooting 4-6 from the field.

 

And your point is?

I haven't seen anything mentioned in here, but any word why Miller didn't play in the 2nd half?

kentucky did come away with a solid win but they have many things they need to improve on.....they looked very clumsy against a weak opponent and turnovers cant happen like that if u want to beat ranked teams

And your point is?

 

That's a very solid game for a role player. I'll take that all season long from Harris.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.