Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 91 Longwood 57

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galloway looks scared to death.

The effort was there on both sides of the court, that matters to me far more than the final score.

 

I did see why BG is in love with Coury. There was a play in which the ball was out of bounds and Coury felt the need to still dive for it. :lol:

 

The kid hustles and tries hard, I guess I can't fault him for that.

Good win for the Cats they played a solid game even though this was a cupcake.

 

Need a better game Friday vs K State.

The effort was there on both sides of the court, that matters to me far more than the final score.

 

I did see why BG is in love with Coury. There was a play in which the ball was out of bounds and Coury felt the need to still dive for it. :lol:

 

The kid hustles and tries hard, I guess I can't fault him for that.

 

I didn't know Coury still played for Kentucky.

I didn't know Coury still played for Kentucky.

 

I was wondering too who he was talking about. :confused::lol:

The effort was there on both sides of the court, that matters to me far more than the final score.

 

I did see why BG is in love with Coury. There was a play in which the ball was out of bounds and Coury felt the need to still dive for it. :lol:

 

The kid hustles and tries hard, I guess I can't fault him for that.

 

I think you mean Porter!!

The effort was there on both sides of the court, that matters to me far more than the final score.

 

I did see why BG is in love with Coury. There was a play in which the ball was out of bounds and Coury felt the need to still dive for it. :lol:

 

The kid hustles and tries hard, I guess I can't fault him for that.

 

:confused:

The effort was there on both sides of the court, that matters to me far more than the final score.

 

I did see why BG is in love with Coury. There was a play in which the ball was out of bounds and Coury felt the need to still dive for it. :lol:

 

The kid hustles and tries hard, I guess I can't fault him for that.

 

:lol:

The effort was there on both sides of the court, that matters to me far more than the final score.

 

I did see why BG is in love with Coury. There was a play in which the ball was out of bounds and Coury felt the need to still dive for it. :lol:

 

The kid hustles and tries hard, I guess I can't fault him for that.

 

huh? :confused:

I think we all know what HC meant, we don't need another 30 people quoting him asking him what he was talking about. :lol:

I think we all know what HC meant, we don't need another 30 people quoting him asking him what he was talking about. :lol:

 

huh? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.