Rematches for Regional Finals?

Commander 25

The Best has to be Boyle vs Lex Cath. :thumb:

The two fought to a 14-11 Rebel win that showed stellar Defense and explosive plays. Couple that with the long standing history of these 2 from the late 90's to 2000. There are some other very good rematches but BC/LC has to be at the top.

The two fought to a 14-11 Rebel win that showed stellar Defense and explosive plays. Couple that with the long standing history of these 2 from the late 90's to 2000. There are some other very good rematches but BC/LC has to be at the top.

I agree:thumb: I know that their are some more like Bell and Knox Central But Boyle and Lex Cath is probably the best in the state but I am sure their are more that others will enlighten us on.

Raceland/LCA. The final during the regular season was 37-35, with Raceland winning. Last season LCA ended Raceland's season in the second round with a 34-32 loss.

These two teams are really building a reputation for good games against each other.

I can't say I'm knowledgeable of all the rematches out there, but this has to be one of the biggest.

Estill Co. vs. Breathitt Co.

Regular season game at Jackson, ends with a 7-6 Bobcat victory. Estill drove the ball from the 20 to the 30 all night before Breathitt would come up with a big defensive stand. Sometime in the 3rd quarter Estill fumbles a toss in the backfield and a Bobcat retrieves the ball and takes it around 50 yards for a Td, followed by an extra point. Estill then drives the ball down the field, punches it in and Breathitt made a big stop on the two point conversion. Estill's D held Fugate to 40 yards until the final drive when Breathitt was running the clock, however, still held him to 79 rushing yards for the game. Estill got the ball once after bringing the game within one but couldn't punch it in.

Boone/Simon Kenton

Boone beat Simon 42-7, but this is a two different teams coming into this rematch. An injured Quainoo may have an impact on Boone's overall ability to move the ball effectivly. Simon has gone 7-0 since that game and has put up pretty impressive numbers against good competition.

Boone/Simon Kenton

Boone beat Simon 42-7, but this is a two different teams coming into this rematch. An injured Quainoo may have an impact on Boone's overall ability to move the ball effectivly. Simon has gone 7-0 since that game and has put up pretty impressive numbers against good competition.

Five in a row, I would take seven in a row, that would mean a date in Louisville.

Owensboro travels to Christian County. Christian County took the first meeting 42-34 one month ago in Owensboro. They overcame a 20 point deficit to win the game. This time Owensboro will try to return the favor at the Colonels homefield. The Colonels are looking for their first region title in 16 years.