Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All UK Team (since 2000-2001)

Featured Replies

I was just curious to see some of your thoughts...

 

PG-Rondo

SG-Bogans

SF-Azubukie

PF-Prince

C-Patterson

 

Bench- Hayes, Morris, Fitch, Hawkins, Estill

That starting 5 really looks like a no-brainer. I think I'd add Erik Daniels in there on the bench.

I was just curious to see some of your thoughts...

 

PG-Rondo

SG-Bogans

SF-Azubukie

PF-Prince

C-Patterson

 

Bench- Hayes, Morris, Fitch, Hawkins, Estill

 

I would start Morris at PF and put Prince at SF and Azubukie would come off the bench.

Any chance Crawford should be on the bench? I think he is in the top 10 players since that year.

Defintely add Joe Crawford to the bench..

I would add Ramel Bradley to the bench. He was a great leader last year.

Chuck has to start....more heart and guts then all the rest combined. Was a silent leader that led two teams to #1 rankings.

I would start Morris at PF and put Prince at SF and Azubukie would come off the bench.

 

I would do the same except I would put Hayes at the PF spot instead of Morris.

No to Crawford and no to Bradley.

I think Hayes has to be on the list.

PG Rondo

SG Bogans

SF Prince

PF Hayes

C Patterson

PG- Gerald Fitch

SG- Bogans

SF-Prince

PF-Hayes

C- Patterson (Estill maybe)

 

Bench

Bradley

Azuibuike

Estill

Daniels

Hawkins

That starting 5 really looks like a no-brainer. I think I'd add Erik Daniels in there on the bench.

 

Not so fast!!!

 

Better college player:

 

Chuck Hayes or Azubuike?

 

I go with Hayes and move Prince to the 3. If your looking at how good they were while at UK IMO Hayes is the guy. If you look at more talented and the best prospect then I would go with Azubuike. But in this situation Hayes should start.

Not so fast!!!

 

Better college player:

 

Chuck Hayes or Azubuike?

 

I go with Hayes and move Prince to the 3. If your looking at how good they were while at UK IMO Hayes is the guy. If you look at more talented and the best prospect then I would go with Azubuike. But in this situation Hayes should start.

 

Based on how they played at UK, attitude and effort included, here's who I would pick...

 

PG - Hawkins

SG - Bogans

SF - Prince

PF - Hayes

C - Patterson

 

Bench - Fitch, Rondo, Bradley, Daniels, Estill

Based on how they played at UK, attitude and effort included, here's who I would pick...

 

PG - Hawkins

SG - Bogans

SF - Prince

PF - Hayes

C - Patterson

 

Bench - Fitch, Rondo, Bradley, Daniels, Estill

 

Rondo and Hawkins is a very tough call. Rondo had an amazing freshman year, but did not play as well his sophomore year. Hawkins IMO is the best on-ball defender UK has had since Ive been watching. Both players were very explosive!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.