Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All UK Team (since 2000-2001)

Featured Replies

PG Rondo

SG Bogans

SF Prince

PF Hayes

C Patterson

Bench

Estill, Azabuike, Hawkins, Daniels, Fitch

Rondo and Hawkins is a very tough call. Rondo had an amazing freshman year, but did not play as well his sophomore year. Hawkins IMO is the best on-ball defender UK has had since Ive been watching. Both players were very explosive!!

 

Rondo was one of my favorites, and there's no doubt who has more talent. But, as for what I saw from them at UK, I went with Hawkins. He seemed to buy in completely to his role as distributor and defender and he was a real catalyst for the great defense UK played in his last two seasons in Lexington.

Not so fast!!!

 

Better college player:

 

Chuck Hayes or Azubuike?

 

I go with Hayes and move Prince to the 3. If your looking at how good they were while at UK IMO Hayes is the guy. If you look at more talented and the best prospect then I would go with Azubuike. But in this situation Hayes should start.

 

:thumb: Absolutely

PG Rondo

SG Bogans

SF Prince

PF Hayes

C Patterson

Bench

Estill, Azabuike, Hawkins, Daniels, Fitch

 

I could go with this.

Give me the 02 - 03 team.

Based on how they played at UK, attitude and effort included, here's who I would pick...

 

PG - Hawkins

SG - Bogans

SF - Prince

PF - Hayes

C - Patterson

 

Bench - Fitch, Rondo, Bradley, Daniels, Estill

 

I loved Hawkins when he was here, he also developed a nice outside shot by his senior year and was clutch. I know I pretty much had the starting 5, however at the last minute I decided to put Fitch at pg. instead of Hawkins. Even though Fitch was not a true pg. he did a great job running the point for the team in 02-03 and Hawkins was able to give a great boast when he came off the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.