Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Sarah Palin

Featured Replies

I guess this could go here or in PR, but I'm sure everyone here can have a good time and remember the rules. :lol:

 

:thumb:

2abanner.jpg

Before the Gibson interview, Palin reviews all info as it pertains to The Bush Doctrine.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking margaritas

Hottest politician ever!

"This is why I'm hot, this is why I'm hot, this is why, this is why, this is why I'm hot. I'm hot 'cause I'm fly, you ain't 'cause you not. This is why, this is why I'm hot":D

Is this Palin in Miami last week? I wish I would have bumped in to her when I was there. :irked:

  • Author
Is this Palin in Miami last week? I wish I would have bumped in to her when I was there. :irked:

 

Yes, the photo was taken in Miami. :lol:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking margaritas

 

:lol: Winner (and best movie ever)

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

"One more glass and I should have our budget balanced."

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking margaritas

 

Can't be a margarita because the glass is too small, must be wine.

To preserve her youthful countenance Madame Palin drinks the blood of liberals.

To preserve her youthful countenance Madame Palin drinks the blood of liberals.

 

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Palin at Panther's hideout in Jamaica, courtesy of the Guru. I bought the clothes too.

 

 

 

DON'T TELL TODD.

"Oh I wish Stick were here with me:)"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.