Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Sarah Palin

Featured Replies

Sarah Palin at Panther's hideout in Jamaica, courtesy of the Guru. I bought the clothes too.

 

 

 

DON'T TELL TODD.

 

Panther's hideout or Cougar's hideout?

This whole thread is outstanding!! :thumb: :lol: :lol:

This whole thread is outstanding!! :thumb: :lol: :lol:

 

I just thought I'd add another angle to make sure we know what we're looking at :thumb:

article-0-0284DF06000005DC-383_468x470.jpg

^^^ :thumb:Keep them coming! :lol:

I guess this could go here or in PR, but I'm sure everyone here can have a good time and remember the rules. :lol:

 

:thumb:

 

Waiter bring me another drink, while I send a myspace friend request to Obama and yes that is McCain's tab...

"Fill it up again, Fill it up again. Once it hits your lips, it tastes so good!"

Panther's hideout or Cougar's hideout?

 

Actually that is my 2nd house. :D

I can't understand why we lost. We won the BGP pole.

Biden's legs don't look anything like these!

That wardrobe has been substantially depleted...

"Do I really wanna go back to Alaska?"

 

:thumb: No!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.