Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart & Kevin Galloway

Featured Replies

I would take Porter over Miller at the point come on thats a little crazy.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would take Porter over Miller at the point come on thats a little crazy.

 

Why, he couldn't do any worse than Porter has.

Why, he couldn't do any worse than Porter has.

 

He'd do much worse than Porter.

Why, he couldn't do any worse than Porter has.

 

So you really want Miller playing PG? Yikes...

So you really want Miller playing PG? Yikes...

 

It's something in the punch GT, has to be..

I think Miller should be playing more minutes than Porter, but not at the expense of Porter's minutes if that makes any sense at all.

Am I missing something here with all of these people saying Miller should be running the point? He's a kid that has good size at 6'6" or 6'7" and to me it seems like he is going to be ideal at the 2 or 3 spot, but certainly not the point. He has some pretty good ball skills but I mean come on. I see Miller's game focuing on mid range jumpers, cutting or slashing to the basket, getting in the paint and rebounding with his size and athleticism, and then a lot of defense.

Am I missing something here with all of these people saying Miller should be running the point? He's a kid that has good size at 6'6" or 6'7" and to me it seems like he is going to be ideal at the 2 or 3 spot, but certainly not the point. He has some pretty good ball skills but I mean come on. I see Miller's game focuing on mid range jumpers, cutting or slashing to the basket, getting in the paint and rebounding with his size and athleticism, and then a lot of defense.

 

No way should Miller be playing the point. He's going to be very solid, but not at that position.

I would take Porter over Miller at the point come on thats a little crazy.

 

I'd take Miller over Porter...easy button on that one.

Miller is very deceptive, he has a knack for getting his defender off balance. He is going to be really good. I think he got caught up tonight in the whole big time atmosphere and did a little too much.

On the flip side, he has a better chance at locking up a PG than does Porter.

I'm not advocating him to run the point but he can do it.

No way should Miller be playing the point. He's going to be very solid, but not at that position.

 

:thumb:

Miller has not improved his game any from the player I seen in high school. In other words college has not made him any better. Yeah he can shake the defender but then he stall's, solely because he doesnt have the ability to drive past the defense and make a play. Im sorry but I dont see what you guys see in him. I hope he is that player though. As sad as it is Porter is our best opition at the PG position right now and we can only hope that Liggins adjust's to college ball soon.

I have a question for you gametime, since you see alot of high school/ pre college players. What type of talent did Liggins face in high school that made him such a big time recruit?? He is no where near what you would expect

Miller has not improved his game any from the player I seen in high school. In other words college has not made him any better. Yeah he can shake the defender but then he stall's, solely because he doesnt have the ability to drive past the defense. Im sorry but I dont see what you guys see in him. I hope he is that player though. As sad as it is Porter is our best opition at the PG position right now and we can only hope that Liggins adjust's to college ball soon.

I have a question for you gametime, since you see alot of high school/ pre college players. What type of talent did Liggins face in high school that made him a big time recruit?? He is no where near what you would expect

 

Wow, after two games.

 

 

I think he looks pretty good for a freshman. Give him some time to get comfortable at this level and he'll be a pretty good player IMO.

Wow, after two games.

 

 

I think he looks pretty good for a freshman. Give him some time to get comfortable at this level and he'll be a pretty good player IMO.

 

Just all around. He just doesnt look any faster. They have practiced for a few months now. I will back up on my words and say that tonight was a bit much for any freshman that isnt high profile.

AJ's problem is AJ. He can't stay out of trouble. I don't think it's anything major , but just not doing things the way he should.

From what I have been told Galloway is really bad in practice in just about every phase of the game. Not going to get much clock when that happens...

 

Been told that Galloway was having trouble with excuting the plays.....that is why he is not seeing more PT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.