Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart & Kevin Galloway

Featured Replies

From what I have been told Galloway is really bad in practice in just about every phase of the game. Not going to get much clock when that happens...

 

It is funny how so many fans want someone to earn playing time, yet don't see what goes on in practice. My experience is that most coaches want kids to earn their shot in practice. That seems only fair.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, after two games.

 

 

I think he looks pretty good for a freshman. Give him some time to get comfortable at this level and he'll be a pretty good player IMO.

 

I agree. :thumb:

I don't want to sound unfair, but Porter would have a tough time playing on my city league team.

 

Ouch! :creepy:

There is no other option but Porter but now, as depressing as that notion is. The Cats are going to take more lumps early in the season until Liggins shows he is ready to take over the show.

I don't want to sound unfair, but Porter would have a tough time playing on my city league team.

I normally refrain from saying things like this, but I can, with little doubt in my mind, name 4 or 5 guys who regularly play at the Johnson Center that could outplay Porter at the PG position.

He'd do much worse than Porter.

 

No one playing basketball could do worse than Porter. This kid could not make it at NKU, much less a D1 school.

Been told that Galloway was having trouble with excuting the plays.....that is why he is not seeing more PT.

 

Has Vinny been in to see the practices? Has KYT representatives leaked info to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.