Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I do not like UK @ all....(shocker)

Featured Replies

But dang those uni's are sweeeeeeeeet!:thumb:

I agree. The shorts could be a little shorter but other than that I love them.

I plan on buying a pair of the ball shorts here soon.

I would buy a pair of the shorts, but my legs are too short. I have a feeling I would resemble Khalid El-Amin in a pair of those shants.

I agree. The shorts could be a little shorter but other than that I love them.

 

I think I noticed Miller pulling his up on more than one occasion.

I plan on buying a pair of the ball shorts here soon.

 

They are like 80 bucks.

They are like 80 bucks.

 

I'm getting the ones from the UK athletics website that are 55 bucks.

Edited by STRIKE3

I agree. The shorts could be a little shorter but other than that I love them.

 

That's my only complaint. The shorts are just a little too long for me.

I didn't see the "Mr. Wildcat" before. Best basketball uniforms ever...

The shorts should be in the $60 range. I know they have a bunch at Cardboard in the Florence Mall. Problem is I have XXL waist, and L legs.

The tops are WAY too tight also

Can anyone get a picture? I dont waste my time watching UK when I know the outcome of the games :lol:.

Agreed! These may be the best uniforms I've ever seen for a college team. I love um.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.