Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I do not like UK @ all....(shocker)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here's some pics..........

Bluewhite.jpg

Jockeypattern.jpg

loveem.jpg

MrWildcat.jjpg.jpg

Can anyone get a picture? I dont waste my time watching UK when I know the outcome of the games :lol:.[/QU

You shouldn't waste you're time looking at their uniforms then.:rolleyes:

I have a Pair and they are SWEET. I got mine for $73.00 online and they are Authentic. The ones that are cheaper are not Authentic. BTW They are very long.

Good looking unis for sure.

 

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help thinking throughout the entire Memphis game the other night that their (Memphis) uniforms were hideous.

Thanks NCC. I hate UK but those are pretty bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.