Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluto's "You Write The Funny Caption" #2

Featured Replies

07nov08_IMG_7943.jpg

At this point #14 knew that all those years of Karate had finally paid off when #33 got a little too close.

And in the "Punt the RB" competition, #14 leads with a 5 yd punt!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I can Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The demon under the bleachers hexed another field goal attempt.

As I pray to the moon God.

And in the "Punt the RB" competition, #14 leads with a 5 yd punt!

 

:thumb::D

I CAN FLY!!!

Look mom, no hands

Cheerleaders say "Block that kick" so I'm trying to do just that.

The demon under the bleachers hexed another field goal attempt.

That if freaky. I guess that is a Bluto special effect.

It's the moon , Oh it's the ball , Oh it is the Moon!

All it takes is Pixie Dust, and thinking a "Happy Thought".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.