Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions

Who You Got, in this Playoff Game 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this Playoff Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I would have originally picked SK all the way, but Conner's been playing good football as of late and I honestly can't pick anyone.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have your heard of William Englemon "Scooter" or Tyler Geiman... both are seniors, or from the OL stand point, Max "The Axe" Muckerheide or Rich Morgan. D-Line Will Hardin and Nate Angel.

 

Conner has its fair share of Senior "play-makers".

 

I am sure SK does as well.;)

 

O no trust me I know they have them and wouldn't be nearly what they are without them, but the main people I was referring to were Nick West, Austin Pugh, and Miles Simspon.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author

I think what this game will come down to is the confidence factor

Very much looking forward to seeing this game. JOOC, what is the condition of Conner's field these days? I would assume it took a pretty good beating Friday night.

 

Honestly, I have spent some time on this field painting the end zones before the game and walking up and down it's entire length. Let me tell you that from the stands, the condition of the field appears much better than it actually is! Looking straight down on the field the majority of the field is sparce. Any kind of significant precipitation will greatly effect a players footing!:thumb:

KHSAA has a 7:30pm start, is this correct?

  • Author
KHSAA has a 7:30pm start, is this correct?

 

Correct.

When Nick West is on point... Conner can not be stopped. This will be another great match up. I think the cougars pull out another hard fought victory. Conner-28 Simon Kenton-17

Conner has more balance with the ability to run and throw effectively. I see a Conner win but a very close game that could go either way. The cold weather may help SK as it is harder to catch and throw in the cold. Good luck to both teams.

This game is going to be a great game if Boone wasn't at home I would be going here. As for the winner its hard for me to chose. I have seen both teams play Boone and Conner looked better but I know SK is hitting on all cylinders as does Conner. I'm going to have to go with Simpson and the running game here.....

 

SK 21

Conner 17

As long as the field doesn't get watered down before the game.

As long as the field doesn't get watered down before the game.

 

Thats funny. :laugh: I guess if that's the case the speed factor will be gone and we will find out who has the better full backs and power game. I will take SKs Jordon Wilson as the best full back in NKY.

Thats funny. :laugh: I guess if that's the case the speed factor will be gone and we will find out who has the better full backs and power game. I will take SKs Jordon Wilson as the best full back in NKY.

 

You must not have seen Zac Eagler from Boone Co.

You must not have seen Zac Eagler from Boone Co.

 

I have not.

I'll take Igor in the battle of fullbacks.:D whether the field is watered or not.

Miles goes buck wild on the cougar defense and SK wins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.