Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions

Who You Got, in this Playoff Game 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this Playoff Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

IMO with all the play makers on both teams, this will be the best game in NKY on friday night.

 

I think both of the 6A games being played in NKY friday will be great games. As for this game, I have a feeling that SK will prevail. Their defense has been playing great but I look for this one to be a high scoring game from two very different offenses. Conner will be able to move it through the air whereas SK will be run, run, screen/short pass, run, run.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much looking forward to seeing this game. JOOC, what is the condition of Conner's field these days? I would assume it took a pretty good beating Friday night.

Actually, the Conner field is in the best shape I have seen it at this time of year in the last ten years! It still looks as good as it did against Ryle back on that Thursday night. Kuddo's to the head groundskeeper....

 

And this will be one of two great 6A games in NKY this Friday night. Get there EARLY...I think seats will be at a premium for both games, but especially the Conner game with only one sidelines of bleachers.

Conner's field looks great, on film it looks like turf :p

This game is tough to pick. Both teams have improved tremendously since the last meeting.

 

At the beginning of the season, Conner was still somewhat inexperienced and learning how to win and keep that winning mentality.

 

SK on the other hand came in to the game and season as a heavy favorite and failed to live up to those expectations up until recently.

 

Given the amount of both teams progress I'm going to go with SK in this one but wouldn't be surprised to see Coach Trosper's boy pull out the W.

 

Sk blew a lead first go around, but Conner also made the plays needed to win.

 

With that being said:

 

SK 21

Conner 17

The scary thing is most of the playmakers for both teams are only juniors.:eek:

I like Simon 22-14

Actually, the Conner field is in the best shape I have seen it at this time of year in the last ten years! It still looks as good as it did against Ryle back on that Thursday night. Kuddo's to the head groundskeeper....

 

And this will be one of two great 6A games in NKY this Friday night. Get there EARLY...I think seats will be at a premium for both games, but especially the Conner game with only one sidelines of bleachers.

 

I hope they allow fans on the track, the first game was highly attended, and almost uncomfortable for me. I expect this one to have even a larger crowd, should be one of the best games in NKY for the casual fan. I'm sure BC/HC will draw a bunch of fans, but this one should have one heck of a crowd considering both teams are from NKY and the first game was very good. Open those gates, it would be a lot like a Boone County game if they do.

Conner 21-15

Simon Kenton 21-14.

The scary thing is most of the playmakers for both teams are only juniors.:eek:

 

Have your heard of William Englemon "Scooter" or Tyler Geiman... both are seniors, or from the OL stand point, Max "The Axe" Muckerheide or Rich Morgan. D-Line Will Hardin and Nate Angel.

 

Conner has its fair share of Senior "play-makers".

 

I am sure SK does as well.;)

I would agree that Conner's seniors are a big part of their success this season, however Nate Angel is only a junior.

IMO with all the play makers on both teams, this will be the best game in NKY on friday night.

 

I agree HIPPYKICK this is the game of the week. :thumb:

This should be a great game between two N. Ky programs most definitely on the rise big time. Lots of quality players and 2 high quality coaches. I'd love to watch this game. Should be a real nail biter. Good luck to both teams.

I would agree that Conner's seniors are a big part of their success this season, however Nate Angel is only a junior.

 

Yeah, I don't know why I put him in there, he is good though hehe.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.