Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions

Who You Got, in this Playoff Game 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this Playoff Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Miles goes buck wild on the cougar defense and SK wins.

 

Don't count on it.:laugh:

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny. :laugh: I guess if that's the case the speed factor will be gone and we will find out who has the better full backs and power game. I will take SKs Jordon Wilson as the best full back in NKY.

 

Conner runs the spread. They don't use a full back.

Game time temp is expected to be in the upper 20's falling to mid twenties by end of the game. West needs to be out there tonight/tomorrow night practiceing the pitch and catch with his crew of receivers to get used to the cold.

 

Conner does not need to water the field down - they just need to do their jobs and remember it is one week at a time. Force SK to pass the ball and lets see how SK handles the pressure.

 

As I said at the beginning of this post, get to this game EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Seats will be at a premium, no matter what the weather is! Every Conner alumni, fiend, neighbor, and future high schoolers (with their parents) needs to come to this game and see what HS football is all about...and rooting for Conner would be a great touch!

 

Coach Trosper is saying it like Coach Kelly from UC - "we've done out job as a team - the fans, parents, students, grandparents, mothers, brothers and sisters need to come and support Conner football"

 

So all Conner alumni...get up off your good interntions and be at the field Friday night by 6:30 so you get a seat! And this time, don't leave until the final horn sounds and the game is over, hopefully with Conner on top!!! Either way, I promise you will see one hell of a football game.

I hope it's a huge crowd, and I'm sure it will be. Any word on opening the field for access? Spread the word if you are close to the Cougar administration.

I hope it's a huge crowd, and I'm sure it will be. Any word on opening the field for access? Spread the word if you are close to the Cougar administration.

 

I believe it should be a mass crowd, and a great game to watch. Both team's are great teams. Although, in the very beginning of the season, I would have to pick Conner, but after things started to get rolling I think SK really picked it up and got it going.

 

I"d have to say SK in a close one!

Simon has improved greatly since the last meeting. With the confidence they gained from going to Lexington, I have to pick them to win Friday. 35-28

I think both teams will be "better" this time around. I expect Conner to be ready to advance, but SK has shown me something during their four game winning streak. They knew they were going to win even though they were the "dog" seeding wise on Friday night. In the past they didn't show this type of attitude, it shows me that things have changed in the locker room in Independence. Not just being satisfied by being competitive but expecting to win. Win or lose I expect a great game.

I like Conner to win by scoring two late td's in come from behind fashion...

Conner 20 Sk 19

 

Oh, that happened already. What do they do when Simpson is not having his best game?

 

Conner 24 Simon Kenton 13.

I like Conner to win by scoring two late td's in come from behind fashion...

Conner 20 Sk 19

 

Oh, that happened already. What do they do when Simpson is not having his best game?

 

Conner 24 Simon Kenton 13.

 

They usually lose, but Simpson did have over 180 total yards the first game and they lost.

I would like to see how Simpson can handle the wet ground and cold temps. I think Conner holds him to under 100yds rushing.

I would like to see how Simpson can handle the wet ground and cold temps. I think Conner holds him to under 100yds rushing.

 

I'm not showing any expected precipitation for this week, why would the field be wet?

I doubt Conner will allow people to be on the track, The 'C' Club pays money to be on the field... so don't count on it.

They usually lose, but Simpson did have over 180 total yards the first game and they lost.

 

I think the coach should put some trust in his other backs and take some of the load off Simson. That way if he is not having his best game the other players can pick up the pieces. Let's face it one player does not win a championship.

If SK takes a lead early they cannot take their foot off the gas like they seemed to do last time.

I think the coach should put some trust in his other backs and take some of the load off Simson. That way if he is not having his best game the other players can pick up the pieces. Let's face it one player does not win a championship.

 

When Simpson needs a break, Marksberry puts either Nik Brown (31) or TJ Dawalt (42) in at RB, and either one of them two will make plays.

 

And your right, one player does not win a championship, the whole team wins a championship. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.