Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Conner Predictions

Who You Got, in this Playoff Game 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this Playoff Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

When Simpson needs a break, Marksberry puts either Nik Brown (31) or TJ Dawalt (42) in at RB, and either one of them two will make plays.

 

And your right, one player does not win a championship, the whole team wins a championship. :thumb:

 

I know Dewalt led the team in rushing last year. I guess what I was trying to say is use those guys while he is in the game. Last week he used Wilson alot with the run and pass and it was effective. They have more weapons, use them. Defenses will not be able to key on one person.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Dewalt led the team in rushing last year. I guess what I was trying to say is use those guys while he is in the game. Last week he used Wilson alot with the run and pass and it was effective. They have more weapons, use them. Defenses will not be able to key on one person.

 

I agree I would like to see a more balanced attack from SK. They have other weapons on offense besides simpson, but if it works then why change it? I think Conner will do a good job of containing Miles. Also Conner's Offense is much more in sync this time around. It is very tough to stop them with their spread o. Look for them to put up some points friday night.

I doubt Conner will allow people to be on the track, The 'C' Club pays money to be on the field... so don't count on it.

 

That makes no sense, why deter those on the "fringe" by cramming them in? Homecoming had a large crowd and I'm assuming this one will be larger, they should make an exception in this case. How much do the C Club pay for access?

Like $200 for a family of 4. They get shirts, food, seating, drinks, etc.. for the season.

I don't see how there will be enough room if they don't open up some of the track. Like neerfan said, it was packed for the last game and this one will likely have a much larger crowd.

Cold weather should favor the running game. Both teams can run it. Should be interesting.

One thing we know about this game is Conner is never out of it, so think twice before leaving early.

  • Author

I have heard recent rumors that they will open the gates, but then again, it is just a rumor.

I have heard recent rumors that they will open the gates, but then again, it is just a rumor.

 

I don't think they'll have a choice, I think both teams will bring a bunch of fans. I'm sure the fire marshal will have a say in the matter if the crowd is too large.

That makes no sense, why deter those on the "fringe" by cramming them in? Homecoming had a large crowd and I'm assuming this one will be larger, they should make an exception in this case. How much do the C Club pay for access?

 

The coaches worry alot about who is on the track and they do not let anyone near their bench. They have a Volunteer "coach" hired strictly to keep fans off of the track. I could not tell you why they worry so much about who gets through the field gates but they do. I am curios to see if they will open the gates reguardless of the crowd size. I suppose the C club pays so much for the little they recieve, the coaches figure only those members should make it through the gate?

Cold weather should favor the running game. Both teams can run it. Should be interesting.

 

I don't see Conner running effectively, but they will have too in order to be in this game. With the weather, I can't see Conner's passing game being that effective. I see the SK D with at least two picks in this game (if THEY can hang on to it)

The coaches worry alot about who is on the track and they do not let anyone near their bench. They have a Volunteer "coach" hired strictly to keep fans off of the track. I could not tell you why they worry so much about who gets through the field gates but they do. I am curios to see if they will open the gates reguardless of the crowd size. I suppose the C club pays so much for the little they recieve, the coaches figure only those members should make it through the gate?

 

I understand why they prefer a bit of space, in today's society you never know when you may be assaulted on the field.

I understand why they prefer a bit of space, in today's society you never know when you may be assaulted on the field.

 

Amen

Seems like Conner always needs more space according to the guests. First at the basketball tournament and now at the football stadium. Anyone know if there's a remodel in the near future? Boone has seating on both sides and a new gym and of course, Ryle and Cooper have millions invested in their new digs. Is Conner next in line for some improvements?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.