Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colerain, OH vs. Elder, OH

Featured Replies

I know this is a HS football topic but neither school is a KY team which is why I stuck it in here.

 

So is anyone interested in this game? It's a Nippert Stadium, the two teams haven't faced off yet this season and both are 11-1.

 

Anyone thinking of maybe attending? I think I may.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colerain/Elder it the Divison I Region 4 final. These are two of eight remaining teams in Ohio's biggest division. Other's remaining include:

 

Region 1: Cleveland St. Ignatius (11-1) vs. Strongsville (11-1)

Region 2: North Canton Hoover (11-1) vs. Canton GlenOak (10-2)

Region 3: Hilliard Davidson (11-1) vs. Pickerington Central (12-0)

Region 4: Cincinnati Colerain (11-1) vs. Cincinnati Elder (11-1)

I know this is a HS football topic but neither school is a KY team which is why I stuck it in here.

 

So is anyone interested in this game? It's a Nippert Stadium, the two teams haven't faced off yet this season and both are 11-1.

 

Anyone thinking of maybe attending? I think I may.

 

I'd go if I didn't already have plans. My wife's aunt and uncle are Elder fanatics, and my buddy at work is a Colerain grad.

  • Author

I'm thinking of going. Pretty sure I will.

 

One of my best friends and I started going to watch Colerain play when we were Juniors in HS and they were ranked possibly # 1 in the nation at one point that season. Anyways we went and scouted them basically before their Elder game to see what they were all about, loved the atmosphere and how big the crowd was.

 

Elder game that year was awesome and we've been to maybe half a dozen more of their game sense, I really enjoy watching these two big teams play.

  • Author
It'll be better than any game over here tonight!

 

It's not til tomorrow, but yes it'll be better than any game on either night.

  • Author
Do you just buy tickets at the gate or what??

 

Yup, you could pre order them for $7.00 but I think today was the last day for that. Tomorrow night at the gate tickets are $9.00.

 

Games at 7:00 pm, anyone else thinking of attending?

I'm going. Already got my tickets. A friend of mine who I played in college with is an Elder Alum

  • Author
I'm going. Already got my tickets. A friend of mine who I played in college with is an Elder Alum

 

Nice, I'll be the guy that's dressed really really warm and not wearing either schools colors. Of the few thousand people that will be there I'm sure you'll have no problem spotting me. Especially sense I'm kind of a big deal, people know me...:D

I'll be there with the family. My wife is a Colerain grad.

20,000 fans for a HS football game, WOW!

20-17 Colerain with a little over 7 minutes left...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.