Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption:

Featured Replies

On a side note, this kid is a very good football player.

DSC_1345.jpg

This new limbo game is tuff. How do I fit my body under that ball.

Safe

What the heck, I'm a lineman, I have heard of this "ball" thing, but have never actually seen it.

This is how David Blaine does it. No strings attached, just mental concentration and it levitates.

Bless you sir football.

Its not even Christmas... and the gifts keep coming from Beechwood !!!!!

"I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy...!!!)

 

 

My first thought was the same thing. :thumb:

"EVERYONE STAY CALM!!!!!!!!!! I'll jump on this oblong, brown, grenade and save us all!"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.