Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite College Player

Featured Replies

All-time... Kenyon Martin. The transformation that young man made from his Freshman to his senior year is still unbelieveable. I cried the day he broke his leg.

 

Right now...Deonta Vaughn. He gives it all every thime he's out on the floor. I'm going to enjoy watching him for the next 2 years.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kobe Bryant or Kevin Garnett.....

Who's yours?

 

As far as all time, everyone on here knows mine: Jonathan Clay Redick. He was as pure as anyone in the last 20 years.....now? I guess, I'll roll with Gerald Henderson (Duke) or Preston Knowles (Cards), they are hustle players, that just "get it" in regards to college basketball.

 

I had the pleasure of seeing Preston Knowles play in high school and thought he was the best player I saw in the entire state his senior season. Worked his tail off.

 

My favorite player growing up was Jay Schidler, the Blonde Bomber!

 

As an adult, it is hands down Chuck Hayes followed by Jamal Mashburn (because he saved UK basketball and was the key to the rebuilding).

This guy.

 

All time? I would say Francisco Garcia. He plays with everything he's got, and really overcame a lot be become what he is today.

Kobe Bryant or Kevin Garnett.....

 

Good one :p

This guy.

 

 

That 4 minute stretch is one of the most amazing memories I have as a Wildcat fan.

Adrain Dantley · all-time

Played with heart, determination and overcame his lack of size, to be a terrific all-around player.

That 4 minute stretch is one of the most amazing memories I have as a Wildcat fan.

 

Same here. UK fan or not, you can't deny how awesome that moment was.

Right now its Meeks and Patterson

All time its Mashburn, Delk, and pretty much every player from 1996-1998.

  • Author
Who's yours?

 

As far as all time, everyone on here knows mine: Jonathan Clay Redick. He was as pure as anyone in the last 20 years.....now? I guess, I'll roll with Gerald Henderson (Duke) or Preston Knowles (Cards), they are hustle players, that just "get it" in regards to college basketball.

 

Now it would be Stephon Curry. (Not sure if that is how to spell his name???) All time it would be D-wade, these two just play with alot of heart and intensity.

All-time:

 

Chris Lofton

Len Bias - what a tragic story

David Thompson

Magic Johnson, Larry Bird. Hard to mention one without the other

 

Current - Darius Miller

Tony Delk. I loved to watch this guy play.

 

96 Team..

All time- Chris Lofton

Currently- Daruis Miller and Preston Knowles

I saw all 3 of the guys in high school and they all were great athletes.

All time - Cameron Mills, Jerry Stackhouse

Current - Ty Lawson, Scotty Hopson

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.