Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #3:

Featured Replies

So this is a football.

OK KIDS! Now for my next trick watch closely as I make this football levitate.

Deamons be GONE.

If the South Carolina/LSU ref can do it...

Your getting sleepy.....:sleep:

Dwight Clark? Who is that? I'll show you how it's done, son!!

Montana lines up at the five...and on third-down-and-three he rolls right, looking to throw...looking to throw...and he throws into the end zone...Touchdown! Touchdown! Touchdown, San Francisco, by Dwight Clark!

If that one ref can tackle the QB then I should be able to get a pick!!!

"Ok lets see, they said if I look at the bottom and find a sticker of a star, I win a prize.....ooooh yeah...I WIN!!!"

You use soft hands and arms extended away from the body for the perfect reception. This is the LAST TIME i am showing you receivers how to catch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.