Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagle Fans Only!!!

Featured Replies

Yeah, I heard they were going for really cheap. I have been debating with myself if I wanted to go buy some.

If I was around back when they combined to be the Steagles, then maybe... :lol:

Yeah, I heard they were going for really cheap. I have been debating with myself if I wanted to go buy some.
I hope you win.:lol:
I smell a rat here. Beware Eagle fans.
I bathed today, dag nab it. :irked:

 

Come to think of it, that Italian lunch I had is making me a bit .... gassy. :scared:

Yeah, I heard they were going for really cheap. I have been debating with myself if I wanted to go buy some.

 

Whenever someone remarks that they overheard me talking to myself, I tell them that one of the best pieces of advice I ever got was to always try to engage in conversation with the smartest person in the room.;)

I sense that you are about to enter an area where Ru may perhaps lure you into a wager. Just a guess, I may be way off base.

 

He should banish them all!!!

Whenever someone remarks that they overheard me talking to myself, I tell them that one of the best pieces of advice I ever got was to always try to engage in conversation with the smartest person in the room.;)
I always ask them why they're eavesdropping.

That's what I'm waiting on.. Are you going to the game MJ? I think me and a few buddies are going to head down there.

That's what I'm waiting on.. Are you going to the game MJ? I think me and a few buddies are going to head down there.

 

I haven't decided yet. I heard tickets are pretty cheap. And I actually haven't been to a game since they moved to Paul Brown.

  • Author
I sense that you are about to enter an area where Ru may perhaps lure you into a wager. Just a guess, I may be way off base.

 

You are correct. We will see if the Eagle fans put their money where there mouth is. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.