Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagle Fans Only!!!

Featured Replies

Who are the Eagle fans on BGP?

 

Anyone?

Not a big Eagles fan but am an Andy Reid fan. I think they have a great coaching staff. I like J. Johnson the D Coordinator too. He really dials up the blitz! I think they do as good of a job as anybody moving their star around on offense and getting the ball in his hands (Westbrook).

I think MJ is a Bengal/Eagle fan.

 

So would that be a Beagle fan or an Eengal fan?

Haha...you guys are funny. But, yes I am an Eagles fan. I have been ever since they drafted McNabb just because I really liked him. And ever since I have grown to love that organization.

 

And yes I do like the Bengals as well. I thought it was okay since they were in different conferences, lol.

 

And to go even further when I get my own house I do want a dog...probably a Beagle, lol.

Eagles are my 2nd favorite team. When we played backyard/street football, I was always Harold Carmichael hauling in the big catch.

I smell a rat here. Beware Eagle fans.

Beware of what? :confused:

I sense that you are about to enter an area where Ru may perhaps lure you into a wager. Just a guess, I may be way off base.

Haha...on the Bengals/Eagles game?

 

Well considering I have Westbrook and the Eagle DEF on my fantasy team it would be hard not to pull for them. I was hoping he was giving away free tickets, lol... j/k.

Good luck. You can get them for 1/2 face right outside the stadium.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.