Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fox News or CNN ?

Who will you be watching tonight? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you be watching tonight?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What network will you watch on the TV tonight while the results come in? CNN makes me want to hurl.:creepy: Fox News here :thumb:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNN for sure. If the election gets called there, one way or another, then I will go to Fox to get their take.

CNN for sure. If the election gets called there, one way or another, then I will go to Fox to get their take.

 

Same here!

Several different outlets ...

I will switch back and forth from CNN to CBS and stay as far away from FoxNews as I can.

Fox News might be a little conservative... But CNN is just as bad Liberal wise. Being Republican, I choose Fox News for my election coverage.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the percentages on this poll will mirror the percentages on the "Who did you vote for" poll.

Days like this make us wish Tim Russert were still around. :cry:

 

In honor of Tim, I will probably watch some NBC coverage. Brokaw is a fair enough guy (tick-tock wait for a member to say he is far left and biased) and I enjoy Chuck Todd when he comes on.

 

I will switch between this and FoxNews. I enjoy their panel with Crystal, Williams, et al.

Fox 1st, then an occasional channel surf through the leftist channels.

Tim Russert was very left wing.

Tim Russert was very left wing.

Maybe off camera, but not on. Russert was the standard for today's political coverage.

 

Keith Olbermann and Matthews are very left wing on and off camera. Which is why you will not see them tonight.

Tim Russert was very left wing.

 

Not a big TV watcher, but from what I understand Tim Russert kept his personal political views off his on-stage persona as much as possible in today's TV environment. I could be wrong though

Tim Russert was very left wing.

 

If you get the chance, pick up a copy of either "Big Russ and Me" or "Wisdom of our Fathers", both written by Russert. Perhaps you will think more kindly of him.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.