Fox News or CNN ?

Rebel

Who will you be watching tonight?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be watching tonight?

Fox gets a bad wrap for having some strong conservative voices (i.e. Sean Hannity & Fox & Friends). But as I said a few months ago...

- If you think Alan Colmes is the only "liberal" on Fox News, you do not watch a lot of Fox News.

- Fox and Friends in the morning is the most right wing show on cable.

- O'Reilly is deemed by many on the left as a hardcore Republican. Again, if you watch O'Reilly, you definitley know that is not the case.

- Fox News has the hottest anchors and contributors on cable behind G4 (with the exception of Greta).

- Agenda aside, Fox News is really good at what they do. They were smarter than other cable news outlets in hiring people that were not only good at what they know, but also entertaining. Bottom line, Fox News is better television. Sort of like the Yankees. No matter how good or bad the product is, they are at least interesting.

In short, it is simply a better product.

One of the positives that came out of this campaign was the use of Greta to cover the campaign. I thought she did a very good job. Hopefully, her show will not revert to a missing young white blonde of the month series.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them are completey "fair and balanced" but I feel Fox is as close to it as you can get with what's available.

I feel that people that laugh at that and say it's so far from the truth are the ones that love CNN or MSNBC and what not and also are pretty hard core liberal.

Fox is going to be more to the right or conservative because they're the only station out there right now that isn't far left or liberal IMO.