Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snow showers

Featured Replies

I love snow! That is unless I get stuck down here.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love snow! That is unless I get stuck down here.

 

I hope we have a blizzard at some point this winter!!:devil:

 

BTW, what ever happened to you being able to play down there?

I hope we have a blizzard at some point this winter!!:devil:

 

BTW, what ever happened to you being able to play down there?

 

They have the worst internet connect at this college and they have security so high that not even the FBI could get into so I'm trying to work around it and figure a way to get behind their system. Its ridiculous!

Ha good luck, you move like a snail, you've been down there two months. Snow will surely be here by then.

Lets all hope for snow in NKY!

 

I have to work tomorrow. How about Wednesday?

 

Making a pot of chili just in case. Love hot chili on a snowy day!

I think they said light flurries so don't get your hopes up guys.

Seriously two weeks ago it was sunny and 85. Everyone on campus at NKU was wearing shorts and flip flops. Now it's winter coats and gloves. No wonder everyone is getting sick.

 

No more skirts at NKU now. :irked:

 

My attendance will most likely go down.

No more skirts at NKU now. :irked:

 

My attendance will most likely go down.

 

You too? I thought I was the only one that shared this thought process.

No more skirts at NKU now. :irked:

 

My attendance will most likely go down.

 

You too? I thought I was the only one that shared this thought process.

 

You two aren't the only ones following this. I didn't miss a single class through the first part of October, since I've missed about 5 or 6. It's just not the same, those short shorts, and mini skirts can really make a guys day.

  • Author
I have to work tomorrow. How about Wednesday?

 

Making a pot of chili just in case. Love hot chili on a snowy day!

 

That sounds wonderful. We love chili, and grilled cheeses on a cold snowy day. Soup is cooked a lot here when its cold out.

Snow ???

 

It's way too early for this crap. Snow became useless to me after high school.

You two aren't the only ones following this. I didn't miss a single class through the first part of October, since I've missed about 5 or 6. It's just not the same, those short shorts, and mini skirts can really make a guys day.

 

I agree wholeheartedly. However, I did not that even though I was in class I was not doing a very good job at paying attention to the teacher.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.