Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snow showers

Featured Replies

Anyone hear about snow showers tonight? I was at the store today and the last at the register was asking me if i was getting ready for the snow???? Just wondering what you have heard? I haven't heard anything.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a very brief rain, sleet, snow mix here in Richmond about an half hour ago.

Snow??? :scared: I better get to the grocery store. :eek:

Snow??? :scared: I better get to the grocery store. :eek:

:laugh: Yeah and get the essentials bread and milk.

  • Author

^ I hear ya lol. I wasn't buying anything that I really need, if snow is the case I have to go back out.

  • Author

I was like 65 I think yesterday, and today I had my kids winter coats on, and my son wanted gloves. Crazy weather. It supposed to be decent for Halloween though.

We just had a heavier band of mixed precipation come through.

I heard somehting about flurrys tonight.

Seriously two weeks ago it was sunny and 85. Everyone on campus at NKU was wearing shorts and flip flops. Now it's winter coats and gloves. No wonder everyone is getting sick.

I was in Wal Mart today. Hardly anyone there. Must not be any snow coming.:sssh:

I was in Wal Mart today. Hardly anyone there. Must not be any snow coming.:sssh:

 

The Wal Mart has spoken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.