Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central/Ashland predictions

Who wins? 146 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well, we might as well get this one started. Johnson Central has just been rolling over everyone, and IMO is a big favorite next week. Like I stated in the other thread, if Ashland can make the game come down to a FG I like our chances. :lol::lol: The game will be played on Halloween night, right next to Elm St. I hope Ashland can make it a nightmare for the Coach Matney and the Golden Eagles. :D

  • Replies 141
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we might as well get this one started. Johnson Central has just been rolling over everyone, and IMO is a big favorite next week. Like I stated in the other thread, if Ashland can make the game come down to a FG I like our chances. :lol::lol: The game will be played on Halloween night, right next to Elm St. I hope Ashland can make it a nightmare for the Coach Matney and the Golden Eagles. :D

 

How about a little credit there LRCW, at least but us in the thread title.

Ashland is a good team...perhaps the best team in our Northeastern Kentucky area. Their schedule is just ridiculously difficult, though. I have to go with Johnson Central in this one although I will be pulling for the Tomcats to pull off the monumental upset.

  • Author
How about a little credit there LRCW, at least but us in the thread title.

 

 

Fixed. :lol:

How about a little credit there LRCW, at least but us in the thread title.

 

LOL....YES...please do LRCW....I dont want to play Bryan Station again....

Well, we might as well get this one started. Johnson Central has just been rolling over everyone, and IMO is a big favorite next week. Like I stated in the other thread, if Ashland can make the game come down to a FG I like our chances. :lol::lol: The game will be played on Halloween night, right next to Elm St. I hope Ashland can make it a nightmare for the Coach Matney and the Golden Eagles. :D

 

Needless to say, I would be willing to bet my house and yours that this video will find its way into the film room at JC this year.

Wow, that was the quickest prediction for the next weeks game I think I have ever seen..

I will be pulling for the Tomcats but I think that JCHS may have a little too much. Tomcats....I hope that you get that nightmare/upset on Elm Street in the friendly confines.

 

JCHS 28

Ashland 17

  • Author
Wow, that was the quickest prediction for the next weeks game I think I have ever seen..

 

 

 

Actually the Raceland/Russell game for next week was quicker.

Actually the Raceland/Russell game for next week was quicker.

 

Man, you can tell it is getting close to playoff time.:banana::banana:

Man, you can tell it is getting close to playoff time.:banana::banana:

 

Nice to hear from you Henry. I was worried about how Fort Thomas crowd would pull through this most difficult week, the bye week.:lol:

Nice to hear from you Henry. I was worried about how Fort Thomas crowd would pull through this most difficult week, the bye week.:lol:

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

It's the week I actually realize other teams in the state play football.:lol::lol:

JC as many points as they want!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.