Bryan Station 28 Ashland 14

Painter

...Station is a very good team. They have a big line and a good backfield...

Sounds like another team we have left on our schedule...:sssh:

If nothing else, playing against the size, strength and speed like Ashland did tonight may give them a boost in getting ready for their toughest opponent of the entire regular season.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was suprised by the low, very low, turnout by the Station fans even with the weather. Ashland probably doubled in attendance what Station had.

Station is a team that is learning to win. As I said earlier, if Ashland had been able to get out on Station earlier, I thought they would win. But when you allow a team to hang around, things get interesting. Station is a very good team. They have a big line and a good backfield. I wouldnt put to much into the comparing scores though.

Station hasn't drawn well for some time. But they have a nice football team that finally got over the hump against a good team. They had been so close all year. They will be a tough out in the playoffs - maybe a trip to Covington Catholic?

Tough loss for the Tomcats. Congratulations to the Bryan Station Defenders!

It sure was a cold, wet night - and a long drive home in the rain after a loss.

There was a very low turn out for the home team. It was senior night and a group of band parents left after the pre-game ceremony. We counted/estimated 45 BS fans in the stands. The BS band didn’t stay and the cheerleaders didn’t return after half-time. I don’t understand it. They have a beautiful field and a good team with lots of big, strong, fast players.

Tough loss for the Tomcats. Congratulations to the Bryan Station Defenders!

It sure was a cold, wet night - and a long drive home in the rain after a loss.

There was a very low turn out for the home team. It was senior night and a group of band parents left after the pre-game ceremony. We counted/estimated 45 BS fans in the stands. The BS band didn’t stay and the cheerleaders didn’t return after half-time. I don’t understand it. They have a beautiful field and a good team with lots of big, strong, fast players.

Thats next weeks game when they play Tates Creek...

Can you give us an update on the big man for Station that went down last night early in the game UFdynasty? I seen them bring him back on a cart with a brace on his knee, just wondering if it was anything serious.

Who was the hurt player???

There was a very low turn out for the home team. It was senior night and a group of band parents left after the pre-game ceremony. We counted/estimated 45 BS fans in the stands. The BS band didn’t stay and the cheerleaders didn’t return after half-time.
That's a sad commentary--especially for a team that's in the playoff hunt.

Wow. That is just amazing.