Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie knows NBA beckons for Patterson

Featured Replies

His Momma said he WILL graduate college before going pro. A few million dollars in her face might make her change her mind though.

 

I know a guy who works with Patterson's mother. She moved up to Cincinnati when Patrick came to Kentucky, and he has been very impressed with his mother.

 

Doesn't really say much, just thought I'd share. :D

It's pretty simple, really.

 

If he's a top 5 draft pick, the only person stopping Patrick from going is his mama.

 

God bless momma!

If it's a no brainer decision then UK probably won the SEC and are a top 3 seed.

I really would like to see UK make a run in March, so that if Patterson feels he should go that it's easy on him. Though I'd really really rather him stay.

Can't wait til the 3-4 weeks after the season of wondering "Is he going or not?"

Definitely sincere.

 

I not only believe you were sincere, but also dead on accurate.

His Momma said he WILL graduate college before going pro. A few million dollars in her face might make her change her mind though.

 

I hope Momma is right. However, being a woman, it is her perogative to change her mind, and you are right, ... if Patrick plays up to his ability and stays healthy this season, ... he will probably be gone.

 

I just hope UK fans can enjoy and appreciate him whether he is here for 2 years, 3 years or 4 years.

I would love to see a potential frontcourt with Patterson, Pilgrim, Harrellson, Stevenson and Orton. But I'm with Billy G, I hope Patterson has a great season and an easy decision to make. Patterson seems like a fantastic guy, and he is without a doubt a very talented player and I wish him nothing but the best after his time at UK is over.

If he has a little bit better season that he did this year and UK's record increases in wins, as it should, then this will be almost a no brainer. Because is all this happens it will take Patterson having a big year. Lord hopes he will and then have a successful career in the NBA either next season or 2 more down the rode.

God bless momma!

 

:thumb::thumb::ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.