Rodenberg back to CCH??? (Unsubstantiated Rumor - Member Suspended)

Patience

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Rodenberg left CCH for Roger Bacon; he didn't want to be at CCH.

That is why he didn't coach the non-starters in his 2 seasons, or make them participate in a weigh lifting program, and left every day before 5pm..... and we see what was left behind.

No.

That is why he didn't coach the non-starters in his 2 seasons, or make them participate in a weigh lifting program, and left every day before 5pm..... and we see what was left behind.

:thumb: Why would CCH even want him back!!!

No.

WOW!!!

No.

If that is true, and please don't think for a minute that I am doubting what you are saying, such could explain some of the difficulties the Colonels have experienced last year and this year, could it not?

As a parent of a former and furture player, I will do what ever it takes to keeps this man

out of CovCath.This so call coach let a program in ruins. Coach Brossart was left with 3 classes that the great Coach Rodenberg did not give a rats butt if they developed into

furture players. I was told by a current play that for 2 year Rodenberg did not expect anything from me and now Coach Brossart wants me to be a leader.

We need to give Coach Broosart time to REBUILD.

So at the end of every year ,the question will come up is he staying or going

NOWAY WILL I AND MANY OTHER PARENTS OF CURRENT AND FUTURE PLAYERS LET HIM BACK

No.

It's sounds like you are 100% sure you don't want him back.

No.

Whatever was or was not done is long over.

The coaches need to worry about the next game and getting these players better no matter the circumstances. They owe them that much.